We had such a great turn out with up to 100 participants last night for the webinar "COVID-19: Welcome to Telepractice." A huge thank you to our presenters:
• Shanna Stack, CCC-SLP, Moving Mountains Therapy Center
• Lucy Richards, Executive Officer, Board of Speech- Language Pathologists and Audiologists
• Kitty Griffin, CCC-SLP, State of the Heart Therapy
• Alison Arthun, CFY-SLP, Rock Creek Teletherapy
• Shelby Midboe, CCC-SLP, Target Range School District
We are offering the replay for a week (4/6/2020). You can request using this form: Post-event viewing request for COVID-19: Welcome to Teletherapy. You will receive a YouTube link to see the event!
It may take a day to gain permission, but MSHA member or non-MSHA member is able to watch!
As always, we are here to provide opportunities for continuing education and up-to-date information on COVID-19 and its affect on MT SLPs and AUDs as well as many other state and federal level happenings!
Join MSHA today!